Learn the basics of nordic skiing on easy terrain at Lake Louise. Lessons include everything from falling down and getting back up to gliding on skis and stopping. Participants are required to provide waxless nordic skis, and come prepared for winter mountain weather. Lessons are located on groomed and trackset trails around Lake Louise, locations may vary depending on trail conditions. Lessons run from 10:30am - 3:00pm. Meeting Location: Out front the Lake Louise Concierge Desk Meeting Time: 10:30am Please come prepared with your nordic skis poles and boots, warm layering system, mittens, toque, day pack and lunch.
Beginner XC Ski Lesson - Winter 2020
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note to clients:
- Clients are responsible for their own equipment, winter wear, and transport to the trailhead unless organized otherwise in advance.
- Prior to your tour a registration form, waiver and medical form will need to be completed. - People with high risk medical conditions may be denied a tour.
- For public tours, we accept participants ranging from 16 years of age and older, minors must be accompanied by a guardian. Should a participant be under legal age, their parental guardian will need to sign a waiver for them.
- Prices do not include rentals, transportation or gratuities.
- Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance of a tour will be refunded 85% of the paid tour fee.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours in advance will be charged the tour fee, and participate in a lesson at a later date within the same year.
Should Freeheelin' Adventures cancel, due to weather or illness, a full refund will be given. Note: Weather cancellations happen when there are severe weather warnings by Environment Canada.
Once payment via PayPal has been accepted you will be returned to this site, transaction details will be emailed to you, and Freeheelin' Adventures will contact you regarding logistics. Please include your contact information upon check-out!
SEE YOU OUT THERE!