This is a public tour, rate is based on two participants and includes a lunch, bring a friend or loved one!!! Explore the beauty of Johnston’s Canyon to the Ink Pots in Banff National Park. Over this four hour hike enjoy a classic canyon filled with flowing water in the summer and ice in winter, Rocky Mountain vistas, geology, geography, flora, fauna and history. Meet out front of the Johnston’s Canyon Resort’s Market Cafe for 11:30 am to complete waivers and medical forms before continuing with the hike. Participants should be 16 years of age or older, fit and able to hike for a full day through varying terrain, up and down slopes, on narrow trails. A parental guardian is required for any guest 18 or younger. Please come prepared with appropriate hiking boots and layering system for the day, a day pack filled with, snacks, 1.5 - 2 litres of water, warm jacket, hat, gloves, sun protection and rain wear, it can rain or snow any day of the year in the mountains! Google directions can be found from Banff to Johnston’s Canyon Resort at: https://goo.gl/maps/j7XYwWEj7D42 Email or call us at email@example.com, 403-675-6168.
Johnston’s Canyon to the Inkpots - Now through Oct 10th, includes a lunch for 2!
Note to clients:
- Clients are responsible for their transportation to the trailhead.
- Prior to your tour a waiver and medical form will need to be completed. -- People with high risk medical conditions may be denied a tour.
- For public tours, we accept participants ranging from 14 years of age and older, minors must be accompanied by a guardian. Should a participant be under legal age, their parental guardian will need to sign a waiver for them.
- Please come prepared with a day pack, lunch, 1-2 liters of water, layering system, warm jacket, rain wear, hat, mittens and toque.
- Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance of a tour will be refunded 85% of the paid tour fee. Cancellations less than 72 hours in advance of tour will be offered a one time opportunity to make up the tour another day in the same year .Should Freeheelin' Adventures cancel due to weather or illness, a full refund will be given.
Note: Weather cancellations happen when there are severe weather warnings by Environment Canada.
Payment: Once payment via PayPal has been accepted you will be returned to this site, transaction details will be emailed to you, and Freeheelin' Adventures will contact you regarding logistics of the tour. Please include your contact information upon check-out!