Join this hike to wind pass in Kananaskis Country, and summit the Wind Tower. We'll see great views of wind valley, the Pray Lakes, and the surrounding peaks and passes. Meeting at 8:00 am in Canmore we'll continue to the trailhead, please be sure to arrange transport prior to the trip should you need. Beyond getting you up high, this hike includes snacks and an interpretive component.
Wind Pass and Beyond - Now through October 30th, 2020
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note to clients:
- Clients are responsible for their own transport to the trailhead unless organized otherwise in advance.
- Prior to your tour a waiver and medical form will need to be completed. People with high risk medical conditions may be denied a tour.
- For public tours, we accept participants ranging from 14 years of age and older, minors must be accompanied by a guardian. Should a participant be under legal age, their parental guardian will need to sign a waiver for them.
- Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance of a tour will be refunded 85% of the paid tour fee.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours in advance of tour will be offered a one time opportunity to make up the tour at a later date in the same season, or will be refunded 50% of the tour fee.
Should Freeheelin' Adventures cancel, due to weather or illness, a full refund will be given. Note: Weather cancellations happen when there are severe weather warnings by Environment Canada.
Once payment via PayPal has been accepted you will be returned to this site, transaction details will be emailed to you, and Freeheelin' Adventures will contact you regarding logistics of the tour. Please include your contact information upon check-out!
SEE YOU OUT THERE!