Join this full day, lower elevation tour to three lakes in the majestic Peter Lougheed Provincial Park in Kananaskis Country. In the heart of grizzly country, we'll see great views of glacier carved peaks, pristine lakes, and experience breathtaking wilderness. After meeting at 8:00 am in Kananaskis Country, we'll continue 40 minutes to the trailhead, the drive is well with the scenery! Please be sure to arrange transport prior to the trip should you need. This hike includes an interpretive component.
Peter Lougheed Park - 3 Lakes Tour - Now till October 30th, 2020
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note to clients:
- Clients are responsible for their own transport to the trailhead unless organized otherwise in advance.
- Prior to your tour a waiver and medical form will need to be completed. People with high risk medical conditions may be denied a tour.
- For public tours, we accept participants ranging from 14 years of age and older, minors must be accompanied by a guardian. Should a participant be under legal age, their parental guardian will need to sign a waiver for them.
- Prices do not include transportation or gratuities.
- Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance of a tour will be refunded 85% of the paid tour fee.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours in advance of tour will be refunded 50% of the tour fee.
Should Freeheelin' Adventures cancel, due to weather or illness, a full refund will be given. Note: Weather cancellations happen when there are severe weather warnings by Environment Canada.
Once payment via PayPal has been accepted you will be returned to this site, transaction details will be emailed to you, and Freeheelin' Adventures will contact you regarding logistics of the tour. Please include your contact information upon check-out!
SEE YOU OUT THERE!