Join this family friendly hike up a beautiful canyon scoured white by flood waters past Hopi pictographs to waterfalls and hoodoo's! This is a half day hike (approx. 4 hours) meeting in Canmore at 9 am, please be sure to bring your lunch, and arrange transport prior to the trip should you need, specific locations may change in the event of a wildlife closure. This is a public tour. Meet at the Travel Alberta Canmore Visitor Information Centre at 9:00 am to fill out waivers and convoy to the trailhead. Transportation is not included, should you need to organize transport please do so in advance.
Winter Canyon Exploration - Winter 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note to clients:
- Clients are responsible for their transportation to the trailhead.
- Please provide us with your shoe size in advance as we may need walking crampons if it is icy.
- Please come prepared with insulated hiking boots, layering system, a day pack, lunch, 1-2 litres of water, warm jacket, hat, mittens, sun protection and rainwear, it can rain or snow any day of the year in the mountains!
- Prior to your tour a waiver and medical form will need to be completed.
- People with high risk medical conditions may be denied a tour.
- For public tours, we accept participants ranging from 12 years of age and older, minors must be accompanied by a guardian. Should a participant be under legal age, their parental guardian will need to sign a waiver for them.
- Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance of a tour will be refunded 85% of the paid tour fee. Cancellations less than 72 hours in advance of tour will be offered a one time opportunity to make up the tour another day in the same year.
Should Freeheelin' Adventures cancel, due to weather or illness, a full refund will be given. Note: Weather cancellations happen when there are severe weather warnings by Environment Canada.
Once payment via PayPal has been accepted you will be returned to this site, transaction details will be emailed to you, and Freeheelin' Adventures will contact you regarding logistics of the tour. Please include your contact information upon check-out!
SEE YOU OUT THERE!